OASIS Care, is an affiliate service of Sandhills Medical Foundation, with a primary focus on HIV treatment services. Founded in 2003, we offer treatment in Chesterfield, Kershaw, and Sumter county service areas. Medical case management is available to all HIV/AIDS patients. Medical case managers can assist and provide referrals to social services such as alcohol and other drugs to housing, pharmaceutical patient assistance programs, and State AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP). Medical Case managers ensure patients receive necessary HIV and other medications to stay healthy by providing treatment adherence education.
Other services include:
- Infectious Disease specialist on staff
- Assistance with medications
- HIV/AIDS education, counseling and testing
- Dental and nutritional services
- Emergency crisis referrals
- Mental health and substance abuse counseling
- Medical transportation
- Linkage Navigators
- Support Groups
Oasis Care has a confidential phone line for people with questions about HIV testing and treatment. Please call (803) 775-8523.
For more information please contact Jackie Bush, Program Director, (803) 408-3262.
- Health Resources Services Administration HIV/AIDS Bureau
- SC Department of Health and Environmental Control
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention